Neurologists vs. Epileptologists

You are here

Home » Blogs



Neurologists vs. Epileptologists

People with seizure disorders need to see a neurologist, right? Well, maybe. If you have epilepsy and suffer uncontrolled seizures, seeing an epileptologist might be more helpful. Read on to discover the difference between these two highly qualified types of doctors who treat epilepsy. 

< Infographics